Video: Wasabi, Crypto Anarchy And Freedom W/ Max Hillebrand
Listen to the episode here:
For this episode of the BitcoinLinux Podcast, host CK sits down with Max Hillebrand (@HillebrandMax), a prolific Bitcoin education and member of the Bitcoin privacy research group zkSNACKs. The pair dive into updates on Wasabi Wallet (ZKSnacks’ primary product) and discuss higher-level introductions to topics that are essential for all Bitcoiners and advocates of liberty.
Specific topics discussed include:
- Wasabi Wallet, Bitcoin mixing updates
- Chaincase creating a mobile client for Wasabi CoinJoins
- Explaining crypto anarchy
- Explaining property rights
- Discussing Wasabi’s growth
- All of the different aspects of Wasabi Wallet that make it a fantastic privacy wallet
- A shoutout to Andrew Chow for the HWI integration
- Explaining how Chaincase is creating a mobile client for Wasabi
- Discussing 6102 and Bitcoin CoinJoin
The post Video: Wasabi, Crypto Anarchy And Freedom W/ Max Hillebrand appeared first on BitcoinLinux.