It is no hidden secret that investing in the native tokens of DEXs has led many to their financial fortunes. To give a perspective on the returns many individuals have made, Uniswap token is up over 9,000% from their listing price, Pancake Swap has an ROI of about 2,100% and Sushi swap is up over 3,500% up from their All-time low.
High returns are not the only thing that owning a DEX’s native token can offer. For example, owning a Uniswap token immediately gives Uniswap governance, UNI community treasury, Protocol fee switch, and more. ChilliSwap, being a fork of Uniswap, has similar benefits too.
Chilliswap Platform is highly user friendly, making most people outside the community to
become early adopters of the platform. To give a better perspective on the ChilliSwap token (CHLI), let us look at the ChilliSwap Ecosystem.
ChilliSwap’s Widespread ecosystem
One of the major issues that existing DEXs face, which are not technical in nature, is user acquisition and engagement. The multifaceted ecosystem of Chilliswap solves this problem. Let’s take a look at what it consists of.
- Swaps: Swaps allow you to trade your cryptos listed on
- Pools: Liquidity providers earn a 0.3% fee on all trades proportional to their share of the pool.
- Staking: You can earn interest on your invested cryptos by staking on ChilliSwap by adding Uniswap LP or Ether to their staking pool and earn interest annually.
- NFT: ChilliSwap has integrate an NFT marketplace on its platform
- Analytic tool: They have an AI-based audit tool for fraud detection that highlights liquidity pools that might be fraudulent.
- News and updates – All the latest news and updates are available on a single platform.
Now that we have an idea about the ChilliSwap ecosystem, let’s take a look at the Tokonomics of the CHILI token.
There will only be a total supply of 300,000,000 CHLI tokens. The biggest pie of this total supply will be allotted to Launchpads, which is 40% of the total supply. Farming and Staking will be allotted 75,000,000 tokens (25%), The ChilliSwap team and advisors will hold 10% of the tokens, 20% will be allotted in research and development, 2.5% will be held for Airdrops and the other 2.5% will be used for bounties.
Benefits of investing in CHLI token
As stated earlier, holding a native DEX token, especially in the early days of a DEX can be extremely financially rewarding. However, except for monetary benefits, there are other benefits of holding CHLI tokens.
- Eligibility for airdrops: 2.5% of the total supply of CHLI tokens is allotted for airdrops. Owning CHLI tokens will get you eligible for these airdrops.
- Say in governance: As soon as you purchase CHLI tokens, you become a participant in the governance of the protocols of CHLI.
- Staking: One can earn annual interest staking.
- Liquidity pool: Holders of CHLI tokens in a liquidity pool can earn a percentage of the fees collected on that specific LP.
Users can exchange cryptocurrencies on ChilliSwap’s futuristic DeFi platform in a safe and secure environment. Because of the AI analytical tool available on the platform, users can verify the legitimacy of the tokens.
It is not too often that you come across a token that has such scope, not only as a good investment, but also to be a stakeholder and participator on the network itself. Coupled with the fact that the ChilliSwap platform is lucrative for retail DeFi users, high returns on this token is almost inevitable.
For more information on ChilliSwap you can visit https://chilliswap.org/
Post source: Investing in ChilliSwap (CHLI), Everything You Need to Know