Blocked because of Ad Blocker
It seems that you are using some ad blocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading. Please whitelist this website or disable ad blocking software.
According to the whale-surveying platform Whale Alert, a deep-pocketed Ethereum investor is moving 83,500 ETH worth $130,143,407 at time of writing from one unknown wallet to another.
Other notable ETH transactions by high-net-worth traders on Whale Alert’s radar include transfers out of prominent crypto exchange platforms:
- 22,300 ETH worth $34,281,952 transferred from an unknown wallet to Bitstamp
- 50,037 ETH worth $76,746,429 transferred from FTX to an unknown wallet
- 16,000 ETH worth $23,991874 transferred from Binance.US to an unknown wallet
Whale Alert also brings attention to activity surrounding XRP, the crypto asset used to operate the payments protocol Ripple. The whale-surveying platform finds that wealthy investors are mostly moving the token onto crypto exchange platforms:
- 26,000 XRP worth $11,974,595 transferred from an unknown wallet to Bitstamp
- 44,461,110 XRP worth $20,622,002 transferred from Bitstamp to an unknown wallet
- 30,000,000 XRP worth $14,021,806 transferred from an unknown wallet to Bitstamp
- 22,000,000 XRP worth $10,347,037 transferred from an unknown wallet to Bitstamp
Next on the list is Dogecoin, which has recently seen a price increase due to Elon Musk’s acquisition of social media platform Twitter:
- 299,999,998 DOGE worth $23,781,722 transferred from an unknown wallet to another
- 94,529,382 DOGE worth $7,277,488 transferred from an unknown wallet to Binance
Last on the list is Bitcoin. According to Whale Alert, deep-pocketed traders are also moving the king crypto to and from digital asset exchanges:
- 1,106 BTC worth 22,763,029 transferred from Kraken to an unknown wallet
- 1,800 BTC worth 37,042,165 transferred from an unknown wallet to Gemini
The overall value of virtual currencies moved by whales adds up to about $412,300,000, according to the data.
Check Latest Coin Values at CoinPrice.Watch
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed at BitcoinLinux are not investment advice. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or digital assets. Please be advised that your transfers and trades are at your own risk, and any loses you may incur are your responsibility. BitcoinLinux does not recommend the buying or selling of any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is BitcoinLinux an investment advisor. Please note that BitcoinLinux participates in affiliate marketing.
Featured Image: Shutterstock/BusinessImage/MrArtHit/INelson/Nikelser Kate/monkographic